At Interforst, the event held every four years in Munich, Germany, the Swedish Cranab Group will be participating, from 18 to 22 July, with a stand of 630 m2. At the fair the group will present the latest innovations from its range of forestry products and the new models of cranes specifically designed for installation on trucks for forestry use and for handling recycled materials.
The Cranab Group, composed of the four brands, Cranab, Slagkraft, Vimek and Bracke Forest, will all be waiting for you at stand FS.912A/1 at Interforst to let you discover the professional forestry equipment, synonymous with quality and highly advanced technology in all operations and working conditions.
With over 70,000 square metres of exhibition space and 451 exhibitors, 289 German and 162 international, from 27 countries including Austria, Finland, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland, Interforst represents an industrial chain with considerable economic strength in Germany. Almost 128,000 companies belonging to the forestry and wood sector, with more than 1.1 million employees generating an annual turnover of about €180 billion.
The Cranab Group offers various solutions for companies involved in managing forest environments. With Bracke it can offer equipment for preparing the ground and for planting, Vimek offers light and versatile machines for harvesting and transport of wood under the most difficult conditions, and lastly, Cranab offers harvester, forwarder and truck cranes (combinable with various grapples) as well as a wide range of accessories for the cranes.
The future of machinery and forestry equipment is moving towards increasingly efficient technologies. Forestry management will also focus on interconnected machine solutions to make better use of cost-effective planning. The objective is to further improve the environmental impact of new technologies by increasing optimisation in the forest-based industry.
The Interforst trade fair in Munich for Cranab will be an excellent opportunity to present the world premiere of the new model in the truck crane range: the TZ18. This model is designed for use both in forestry and in the handling of recyclable materials. Cranab’s commitment in this direction has grown considerably thanks to its collaboration with the Italian company Fassi Gru. This year, the Swedish company (based in Vindeln) has already presented a new model from this series at the IFAT trade fair (dedicated to renewable technologies) in Munich: the TZ12.2 R crane with a reach of 7,7 metres. At Interforst, Cranab’s technological and industrial efforts continue with presenting a new and bigger crane that will take the company into a new phase in the development towards a complete program.
These are the main features of the new model:
- Two extensions crane with max reach of 10.2 m.
- A base stabiliser with a 5.2 m spread.
- The aim is to offer the market, step by step, a complete system for typical operations in the handling of recycled and forestry matter.
Other products exhibited at Interforst:
- Cranab TL12 crane with cabin made for wood/recyclable material and fitted on MAN Trucks
- Cranab TZ12 crane with open top seat made for wood/recyclable material
- Cranab TZ18 crane for road vehicles for handling timber / recyclable material
- Cranab FC8 Forwarder crane for off-road vehicles with grapple and rotator
- Cranab FC12 Forwarder crane for off-road vehicles with grapple and rotator
- Cranab FC16 Forwarder crane for off-road vehicles with grapple and rotator
- Grapples CR250, CR280, CR360, CR360HD, CR400HD, GSK, CE250, CE280, CE360, CR280X, CR360X
- CT35, CT40, CT50: new series of grapples developed to be combined with cranes for road trucks.
- Vimek 610 SE forwarder, Off-road vehicle for forestry use.
- Bracke P12 Planter, for excavator mounting