Future of Mining EMEA 2020
Date: 22/06/2020 - 23/06/2020
TIme: All Day
The Future of Mining EMEA 2020 conference takes place in London from 22-23 of June and builds upon the existing Future of Mining event series across the globe with a strategic level commercial and operational agenda connecting the industry across Europe, Middle East and Africa to discuss the latest mining innovations and technologies.
The conference will cover a vast range of content spanning right across the entire mining life cycle with automation, technology, development and sustainability at its core, focusing on the challenges ahead as mining begins to look beyond the now and plan for the future.
Key questions the agenda will look to answer include:
- What steps are being taken with the implementation of big data and automation in global gold mining?
- How do you manage digitisation when parts of a mining organisation are so different?
- What new technologies are available to limit our impact to the environment?
- What events drive society’s views of mining? How do these translate into a company’s strategy?
- How real is the risk of falling short in the quest for new industry talent?
- How can governments drive the mining industry forward?
Mining Companies: Presidents, Vice Presidents, Engineers, Mine Managers, Operations, Data, Analytics, Risk, Business Intelligence, Health, Safety, Environment, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Automation, Underground Mining, Information Technology
Product and Service Providers to the Mining Industry: Heads of Mining, Business Development, Technology, Engineering, Marketing, Data, Analytics, Supply Chain, Mining Equipment, Automation, Construction
Banking and Finance specialists connected to Mining / Natural Resources / commodities
Government / Not for Profit / Academic organisations with a specific interest in the mining industry
Product and Service Providers expected to exhibit include: Consultants, Mining Equipment Providers, Data / Analytics / Automation / Drones Technology / Construction / Satellite Connectivity / Telecommunications / Machinery / Mineral Processing Solutions / Drilling / Excavation / Artificial Intelligence / Conveyor Technology / Load Haul Optimisation / Internet of Things / Blockchain / Security.