Smart Energy Congress 2019 ‘Digital Transformation, leading Energy Efficiency’
Date: 03/04/2019 - 04/04/2019
Av. Capital de España, 7
Smart Energy Congress, the annual European congress in which reference consultants, energy companies, leaders in the technology industry, responsible for large projects, etc., share their vision and discuss trends, challenges and opportunities to improve Energy Efficiency in areas such as Cities (Smart Buildings, Waste, Mobility, …), Industries (Smart Manufacturing, Extended Digital Factory, Agrifood, …), Energy (Smart Grids, Vehicle, Energy Storage …) and Large Technological Infrastructures (Smart Data Centers, Supercomputing, Artificial Intelligence ..).
Smart Energy Congress 2019, which will take place on 3 and 4 April, at the Municipal Conference Center of Madrid, will be structured in two different rooms: Strategic and Business Vision & Technology Vision, which will include 3 sessions included in each of the themes:
A) Strategic and Business Vision
- #SmartCities: (Smart Rural Territories, Smart Buildings, Smart Tourism…)
- #SmartEnergy: (Energy Transition, Energy Storage, Mobility, Smart Grids…)
- #SmartIndustry: (Automotion, Aeronautics, Railway, Logisitics, Pharma…)
B) Technology Vision
- #Cognitives Services: (AI, Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data Analitics…)
- #IT Infraestrutures: (HPC, Supercomputing, HydridCloud, 5G…)
- #SmartDataCenter: (AI, AR, BlockChain…)
At the Smart Energy Congress 2019, contents will be developed for each theme with a focus based on:
- Challenges, good practices and critical success factors.
- Trends, opportunities and innovation.