The Future of Mining EMEA conference takes place at 8 Northumberland Avenue in London from 4-5 September 2019 with a strategic focused commercial and operational agenda connecting the industry across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Speakers delivering on these topic areas include Daria Goncharova, Chief Sustainability Officer, Polymetal International PLC, Oleg Maksimov, Deputy COO and Head of Innovation, Nordgold, Jon Wylie, President Natural Resources, Proudfoot, Dr Shahram Tafazoli, President and CEO, Motion Metrics, Arjen de Bruin, Managing Director OIM Operations Solutions, OIM.
With over 200 professionals expected to be in attendance, it will cover a vast range of content spanning right across the entire mining life cycle with technology, development and sustainability at its core. The agenda focuses on areas of development and the challenges ahead as mining begins to look beyond the now and plan for the future.
Key questions the Future of Mining EMEA will seek to answer include:
- What steps are being taken with the implementation of big data and automation in global gold mining?
- How do you manage digitisation when parts of a mining organisation are so different?
- What new technologies are available to limit our impact to the environment?
- What events drive society’s views of mining? How do these translate into a company’s strategy?
- How real is the risk of falling short in the quest for new industry talent?
- How can governments drive the mining industry forward?
The conference is well supported by solution providers including Proudfoot, Motion Metrics and OIM and for those who are interested in discussing new ideas, concepts and strategies; the Future of Mining is a great opportunity for those conversations and connections.
This brand new addition to the Future of Mining EMEA conference series builds upon the successful Future of Mining Americas (Second edition in Denver, 21-22 October 2019) and the Future of Mining Australia (third edition taking place in Sydney 23-24 March 2020).