The new Spider Lift XTJ 52+, recently delivered to the Italian Rental Company Lombarda Noleggi, is already operating at 100%. Lombarda Noleggi has expanded its fleet of Spider Lifts with the highest Palazzani range model.
Founded in 1982, the company is in the AWP rental business from the beginning is a consolidated Palazzani customer.
A few days after delivery, XTJ 52+ was already in action for the maintenance of antennas.
Actually, there’s a strong demand for Spider Lifts in the telephony. With the next generation 5G networks, there will be a revolution that will change how we think about connectivity for home, enterprises and automotive. Lombarda Noleggi will be ready to these new needs with the Ragno XTJ 52+.
Ragno XTJ 52+ was delivered in crawler version and the Bi-energy power option – diesel engine + electric motor, to be suitable for outdoor and indoor applications. The Spider Lift worked for the first whole day inside a hangar powered by the electric motor. This platform is also equipped with hydraulic winch lifting 500 kg, 400 kg capacity and Palconnect Kit.
Belonging to the new Plus Series models, XTJ 52+ grants:
- speed: important increase of the operational efficiency, the innovative system increases the speed of the machine during aerial work.
- precision: high precision of aerial movements
- efficiency: thanks to the extremely fluid movements, there’s a remarkable energy saving and optimization of working times.
- safety: with the installation of the Easy Drive, which permits that the two crawlers travelling at the same speed.
- comfort: thanks to the “Return to Home” function
- interconnected: with the PALConnect kit, which offers a remote connection service with the Aerial Platform. With this “ready to go” kit, the operator can record and control some of the main parameters of the machine. Thanks to a user-friendly web cloud technology, the operator interconnects with the machines through any device (PC, tablet, smartphone).