Now in its 4th year The Commercial UAV Show has released the full conference agenda which includes contributions from NASA, BP and the UK Ministry of Defence. It wil take place 15-16 November at the ExCel in London.
Marcus Johnson, Research Aerospace Engineer, Aviation Systems Division, at the NASA Ames Research Center is discussing developing an autonomous ATM system and defining the future of the drone industry.
Joe Little, Technology Principal, at BP plc is giving a snapshot view into how UAVs have revolutionised the oil industry.
Al Cunningham, Project Engineer for Watchkeeper Unmanned Air System, at the UK Ministry of Defence is offering insights into building the case for the safe use of UAS in international airspace.
The Commercial UAV Show is two events: a world-class conference focused on the progression of the UAV industry; and, a technology exhibition showcasing the latest hardware and software innovations from the mega tech companies to the latest start-ups.
- NASA discussing ‘Developing an autonomous ATM system and defining the future of the drone industry
- BP giving a snapshot view into how UAVs have revolutionised the oil industry
- The UK Ministry of Defence giving insight into ‘Building the case for the safe use of UAS in international airspace
- Analyse how to manage public and private airspace with io, the Global UTM Association, NATS, BAE Systems, Airmap and the German Aerospace Centre
- Other industry leaders including Cisco, SenseFly, Danish National Police, Insitu, Costain Group plc, UNICEF, Laing O’Rourke Infrastructure + so many more
8 key reasons to attend:
- Hear from 75+ speakers from the UK, Malaysia, Canada, The United States, Germany, Ireland, India, Mongolia, France, Netherlands, Spain, Slovenia, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, Belgium and more.
- Be inspired by future orientated, high-end content from early adopters of UAVs and prolific end-users including DHL, Plowman Craven, BP, Serco UK, National Prisons Intelligence Coordination Centre, RNLI, Costain Group plc, Laing O’Rourke…
- Lockheed Martin, Yuneec, Insitu and many more share key observations as innovative manufacturers.
- Enjoy fascinating case-studies, including Martin Jetpack on building and using the world’s largest unmanned UAV, and the UK Ministry of Defence on Safely using UAVs in national airspace.
- Leave understanding the latest in regulation from The UK Department for Transport, the German Air Traffic Authority (DFS) and more.
- Join a community and network with over 3500 attendees at the 4th annual show.
- Experience a thriving exhibition floor with on-floor content, including theatres dedicated to Emergency Services, Mapping and GIS, UAV Innovation, and Data and Analytics
- Come away with the key takeaways of 50+ sessions ready to be implemented tomorrow
The Show takes place 15-16 November at the ExCel in London.